Bullhook Health Center is open to everyone, regardless of residency, age, race, religion, insurance or ability to pay.
A Family Physician and a Family Nurse practitioner are on staff to meet the medical needs of all ages and provide a full range of primary care and preventive services.
At Bullhook Health Center, we offer the following additional services:
Care Manager available to monitor and guide the individual to set goals for preventive care and chronic disease management.
Access to sliding fee scale.
Offer billing to most insurance carriers.
Assist patients to find and apply for needed programs, such as private insurance, pharmacy assistance, CHIP, and Medicaid.
Access to voucher system for medical, dental, travel, pharmaceutical and mental health assistance.
Coordination of services with other health care providers.
Medication Assitance Program
Minor Surgical Procedures
Medicaid Health Improvement Program (MHIP)
Montana Asthma Project (MAP)
Bullhook Community Health Center accepts all private medical insurance, Montana State Medicaid, Medicare, and private pay patients. All patients are required to pay a $20.00 nominal fee at the time of service unless your private insurance, Montana State Medicaid, or Medicare co-pay is less. At Bullhook Dental Clinic, the nominal fee is $50.00.
Bullhook Community Health Center is open to everyone, regardless of insurance or ability to pay.
* Reduced cost for uninsured and underinsured based on income and family size with the sliding fee scale.
* Payment Plans
* Billing to most insurance carriers.
* Assistance to help patients find and apply for needed programs, such as prescription assistance, HMK Healthy Montana Kids, and Medicaid.
* Access to a voucher system for medical, dental, travel, prescription and mental health assistance.
* Coordination of services with other health care providers.